- This event has passed.
Women’s DNA Reboot
September 13, 2017 @ 6:50 PM - 8:00 PM
An event every week that begins at 6:50pm on Wednesday, repeating until December 13, 2017
All women are invited to attend (youth age and up). You do not need to already be a part of a DNA. We will be studying the Five P’s of Sound Study from the book, “Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both our Hearts and Our Minds,” by Jen Wilkin.
- Purpose – Understand where your text fits into the Big Story of creation-fall-redemption-restoration.
- Perspective – Understand the “archaeology” of your text (its historical and cultural context)
- Patience – Resolve not to hurry; set a realistic expectation for your pace of study, focusing on the long term.
- Process – Begin methodically reading for your pace of study, focusing on the long term.
- Prayer – Ask the Father to help you before, during and after your study time.