Early in 2010, we are launching the Lead School at The Point.
The Lead School will be our strategy which will form the discovery and development process for men and women who desire to serve in key leadership roles at The Point. The goal of this process is that men and women will gain knowledge in order to advance The Point’s mission, vision, values and doctrine. This process will also assist in indentifying, training and equipping those who may be potential elders and deacons.
The key elements of this process includes:
- Monthly group meetings for coach training.
- Monthly meeting with an elder coach: 1 on 1
- A customized reading plan.
- A ministry action plan, with specific assignments and projects.
- Questionnaires and assessments.
- Integration for church planters and potential elders and deacons.
Registration opens in January.